Chokes & Inductors
A choke, also known as an inductor, is used to block higher-frequency while passing direct current (DC) and lower frequencies of alternating current (AC) in an electrical circuit. We manufacture a wide range of chokes, inductors, and filters: toroidal inductors, power inductors, common mode chokes, differential mode inductors, line filters, coils, and reactors.
- Frequency: 25Hz to 500KHz
- Dielectric strengths: 30KV to 20KV
- Currents: up to 1100A nominal, AC or DC
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to 85°C
- Temperature classes: Class F