Industrial Control Transformers
We offer a complete line of control transformers for machine tools, electromagnetic devices, and industrial applications, which include multi-tap, step-up, step-down, open core, and encapsulation. Our control transformers are constructed with high-quality silicon steel lamination to minimize core losses and increase efficiency. Ranging from 50VA to 5000VA, our control transformers offer international primary and secondary voltages. Encapsulated version is also available.
- Customization: Create your own configuration
- Terminal Block: Finger-safe terminal blocks with isolation barriers to prevent arc over (configurable to accommodate various wire gauges), for easy installation with ring terminals.
- Insulation Class: Class B (130°C)
- I/O: Available with single or dual primaries or secondaries
- Mounting: Comes with heavy steel mounting feet for various mounting dimensions. Din Rail Mounting is also available
- Input Voltages Available: 100/110/120/208/220/230/240/277/347/380/400/415/440/460/480/550/575/600V
- Output Voltages Available: 12, 23, 24, 25, 28, 95, 115, 120, 230, 240V
- Frequency 50/60Hz
- VA range varies: 25VA-3000VA
- Certification: ETL and CSA Listed