PC Mount Transformers
This kind of transformer is a low-frequency power transformer designed for printed circuit board applications. Split bobbin construction enables high isolation primary to secondary, low capacitive coupling to minimize line noise.
- Available Core Type: EI28, EI35, EI41, EI48, EI54, EI57, EI60, laminated core
Input Voltage: 115V, 120V, 220V, 230V, 240V, 50/60Hz
- Output Voltage: 5V, 6.3V, 8V, 10V, 12.6V, 14V, 16V, 18V, 20V, 24V, 28V, 32V, 36V, 48V, 56V, 120V
- Power Ratings: 0.3VA to 36VA
- Insulation System: Class B, 130 deg C
- Dielectric strength (Vrms): P-S, 2500Vrms to 4000Vrms
- Bobbin: Split bobbin, double section bobbin that provides high isolation between windings
- Mounting: PCB Mounted.
- Low capacitive coupling – no shield needed
- Dual secondaries for series or parallel construction
- Applications: SPC exchanges, air-conditioners, microwave ovens, rice cookers, TV boxes, audio systems, network devices, lighting, etc.